I definitely have a girl crush when it comes to Kylie Jenner! Her make-up always looks flawless. But if you look closely, you will notice she always seems to stick to the same basic make-up tricks…the matte, full lips, the wide eyed look and the bronzed cheekbones.
I wanted to re-create a look using her signature tricks to show that her technique can be used even if you look nothing like her!
So I hope you enjoy this tutorial! List of the products used are below!
Products I used:
- Loreal Lumi Magique Primer
- MAC Stuido Scult Foundation
- Stila Perfecting Concealer (shade A)
- MAX Factors Pan Stick Foundation
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Blush – Margin
- W7 Banana Dreams Powder
- Maybelline Brow Satin Eyebrow Pencil – Dark Brown and Blonde
- Benefit’s Stay Dont Stray Primer
- MAC Eyeshadow – Texture
- Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Palette – Beyond Flawless
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette – Iconic 1
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette – Girls on film
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Makeup Gallery Pro liquid eyeliner
- MAC Lip Liner – Soar
- MAC Lipstick – Velvet Teddy