So here is my meal plan for this week! This is my second meal plan on my website. Click here to see the first one.
Like I did on my previous post, you will find my meals for the week, plus links to the recipes I follow to create them. As you will see, most of my lunches are soups. This is because I am still obsessed with my soup maker which I talked about in my previous meal post. It just makes work lunches so easy to prepare, and one recipe can last me 2/3 days or I can freeze it if I want to!
My meal plan below doesn’t include my snacks as I change these daily depending on what I feel like. The main ones I tend to reach for throughout the week are:
- Low fat yoghurt w/frozen fruit – This is the best snack ever and is so filling! I love any of the Yeo Valley yoghurts and I mix in frozen fruit. Frozen fruit is so much cheaper than fresh, and therefore it makes snacks like this very affordable.
- Fruit – I wish I loved more fruit than I do, but I tend to reach for bananas and oranges usually!
- Naked Fruit bars – I think these are something you either love or hate, but I love all of the flavours! They are 100% fruit, but you feel like you’re eating something unhealthy (which makes it taste even better)
- Trek Bars – I can’t get enough of these either! They are made up of fruit, gluten free oats and nuts and contain 10g of protein, so perfect when I am training.
So here is my meal plan:
- Sweet Chia Pudding – Click here for recipe
- Potato and Leek Soup – Click here for recipe
- Greek Style Roasted Fish – Click here for recipe (I used Hake and put it in the slow cooker!)
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Tortillas – Click here for recipe
- Mushroom Soup – Click here for recipe
- Cajun Prawns – Click here for recipe
- Cajun Chicken with Black Eyed Bean Salad – Click here for recipe
So that’s it!
I hope this meal plan inspired you!