So I wanted to do a few choices for Valentines day so that you had the choice if you wanted to re-create a look!
This first one is a dramatic smokey eye, which I teamed with a nude lip. All eyeshadows used were from Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palete, although I am sure this look can be re-created with lower end eyeshadows pretty easily.
The products I used were:
- Benefits High Brow – Under my brow bone and inner corner of my eye
- Maybelline’s Anti Age The Eraser Eye (Light) – Under my eyes
- Rimmel’s Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown – To create the line of my crease
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow in Dirty Sweet for my crease
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow in Whiskey to define my crease further
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow in Dagger for the outer corner of my eye
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow in Slanted and Armor for the inner and middle corner of my eye and underneath my eye
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow in Black Market for my waterline and to define the outer corner of my eye further
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (as always!)
- Chanel’s Bronze Make-up base for my base/primer
- Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Foundation in Ivory Beige
- Kat Von D’s Shade and Light Contour Palette for all of my contour
- MAC’s Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle for my highlight
- W7’S Lip Twister in Nude to define my lips and fill them in
- MAC’s Lipstick In Pure Zen over the lipstick
- Makeup Gallery’s Liquid Eyeliner (one of the best I have tried and ridiculously cheap!)
So here is the video, I hope you enjoy!