If you haven’t already read the overview of the plan I follow, then click here! 🙂
I am back with another one of my workouts! Today is legs, probably the hardest and most tiring day! So let’s get straight into it! Here is my workout…
After my warm up, I went straight into this. I explained more about the tabata circuits here in my previous post.
8 rounds (20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) of each of the following:
- Mountain Climbers alternating with high knees
Demonstrations of the exercises used:
- Leg Press
- Leg Extension
- Front Squat (shown with barbell)
- Walking Lunges (shown stationary)
- Glute Bridges (shown with barbell)
For my cardio today, I completed 25 minutes made up of the following:
- 15 minutes on the stationary bike
- 10 minutes incline walk on treadmill
After you have carried out your cool down and stretching, you are done! Be prepared for an ache in the morning!
Thanks for reading!