So I am back with another make-up tutorial! I don’t usually opt for copper shades, but I wanted to try something a bit different!
- Maybelline 24HR Tattoo – Creme De Nude
- Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette: ‘Dagger’ (for the blended crease)
- MAC’s Eyeshadow ‘Coppering’ (all over the lid)
- MAC’s Eyeshadow ‘Embark’ (defined crease)
- Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette: ‘Black Market’ (in the crease)
- MAC’s Loose Pigment in ‘Rose’ (over the copper on the lid)
- Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick ‘Nude Treasure’
So here is the video…I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for reading!