I absolutely loved creating this look! I loved it so much that I have actually re-created it a few times since! It is super easy to follow, and very wearable. You can skip the glitter if you are looking for a more subtle look and instead opt for a light grey/cream shade (you need a lighter shade to still create the contrast!)
To complete this look, I mainly used Make-up Revolution’s Salvation Palette ‘Girls on Film’ – For those of you who haven’t ever tried Make-up Revolution’s eyeshadows…you need to! They are so pigmented and can easily compete with some higher end brands.
So here is the video! There is a full product list below. I hope you enjoy!
- Benefit’s High Beam
- Makeup Revolutions Salvation Palette – Girls on film (shadows shown in video)
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (as always!) – Shadows shown in video
- Baked Eyeshadow for my highlight (not sure what brand this is – but any highlight eyeshadow will be fine!) A great one is MAC’s Eyeshadow in Nylon
- MAC Loose Pigment – Silver glitter (unsure of exact name…it was a sample which never ends!)
- Make-up Gallery Liquid Eyeliner
- YSL Kohl Eyeliner
- MAC Lip Liner – Soar
Thanks for reading!