In this video below, I will be talking about all my favourite lower end products.
As much as I love to treat myself now and then to some items from higher end brands, I am definitely not a brand snob & some of my favourite items in my make-up kit are from lower end make-up brands.
So I hope you enjoy the video! All prices will be listed below!
- Seventeen Stay Time Foundation – £6.49
- Seventeen BB Balm – £6.99
- Seventeen Phwoarr paint – £5.49
- Makeup revolution’s Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit – £3.50
- Seventeen’s Define & Conquer Kit – £5.99
- Makeup Gallery Blush – £1.00
- Maybelline Color 24HR Tattoo – £4.99
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows – prices vary …around £5.00
- Makeup Gallery Eyeliner – £1.00
- MUA Brow Define Tinted Brow Mascara – £2.00
- Maybelline Lash Sensational – £7.99
- W7 Lip Twisters – Around £1-2.00
- Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm – £7.99
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid – £6.99
Thanks for watching!